Earned Value Workshops
|Event Name||Event Location||Event Date||Action|
|Advanced EVM Techniques - Las Vegas, NV||Las Vegas, NV||02.10.2015 - 02.12.2015||View Event Details|
|Project Scheduling - Orlando, FL||Orlando, FL||03.24.2015 - 03.26.2015||View Event Details|
|EVMS - Arlington, VA||Arlington, VA||04.21.2015 - 04.23.2015||View Event Details|
|Advanced EVM Techniques - Arlington, VA||Arlington, VA||05.12.2015 - 05.14.2015||View Event Details|
|Advanced EVM Techniques - Lake Tahoe, CA||Lake Tahoe, CA||07.07.2015 - 07.09.2015||View Event Details|
|Project Scheduling - Boston, MA||Boston, MA||08.04.2015 - 08.06.2015||View Event Details|
|EVMS - Austin, TX||Austin, TX||09.15.2015 - 09.17.2015||View Event Details|
|EVMS - San Diego, CA||San Diego, CA||12.08.2015 - 12.10.2015||View Event Details|
Earned Value Workshop Training for Continuing Education
Humphreys & Associates is a registered education provider for PMI, and an approved education provider for AACEI.
H&A offers frequent public workshops on Earned Value Management Systems, Advanced Earned Value Management Techniques, and Project Scheduling. These workshops are perfect for anyone seeking to improve their understanding and application of EVMS or scheduling. Our workshops are designed for students with various levels of EVMS knowledge and experience, from basic to advanced.
Visit our store for detailed descriptions, dates, and locations of these popular workshops.
Why Attend an EVMS Workshop Training?
- Learn from the experts. H&A uses our most senior consultants to conduct the workshops because they have the hands-on experience that brings earned value management to life. They bring their passion, years of industry experience, and real-life examples that demonstrate how earned value management principles can make a difference on a project.
- Quality, in-depth content. H&A workshops focus on the core EVM principles and how to effectively apply them with an emphasis on why specific techniques make a difference.
- Mentoring opportunity. Questions and answers with the instructors provide additional insight into practical approaches, useful techniques, and common issues gleaned from their years of experience. H&A instructors use what they teach on a day-to-day basis.
- Learn from others. The workshops provide an opportunity to mingle with other practitioners in the industry and gain from their experiences.
Several Key Features of H&A Training Courses
- Fast paced, team learning environment.
- Mixture of lecture, real life examples, group discussions, and problem solving along with comprehensive case studies provide the opportunity to apply the concepts learned during the workshop.
- Earn AACEI or PMI course credits (CEUs or PDUs).
Contact us today to learn more about Earned Value Workshop Training - (714) 685-1730