Step 7: EVMS Compliance Review Overview
Government customers, and sometimes a prime contractor, require assurance a contractor's EVMS complies with the EIA-748 Standard for EVMS guidelines, is implemented as documented, and provides valid, timely, and auditable contract or project performance data. The level of formality can vary depending on the government agency or end customer. The most formal include the DoD where the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) is responsible for determining EVMS compliance, and the DOE. Formal EVMS reviews include an initial Compliance or Certification Review (CR), DOE post-certification Implementation Reviews (IR), and Reviews for Cause (RFC). This also includes on-going standard surveillance reviews a customer performs.
The Humphreys & Associates Approach to EVMS Compliance Review
Humphreys & Associates mock EVMS reviews are the best available preparation for all types of government customer EVMS reviews. We can also help you conduct self-surveillance reviews to provide an independent assessment of how your EVMS has been implemented on one or more projects. We can also conduct third party compliance reviews.
Our assessment of your EVMS is documented in a manner similar to the government’s Deficiency or Discrepancy Reports (DRs) and Corrective Action Requests (CARs) processes, including an out briefing of the findings, and, at your option, a formal review report.
How You Will benefit from a Mock EVMS Compliance Review:
- Independent, fact-based assessment of your EVMS, its implementation, data quality, and proficiency level of EVMS project personnel clearly documented with specific recommendations for improvements.
- Increases the proficiency levels of the project personnel.
- Enables you to quickly develop and execute an action plan to address issues.
- Ability to face a customer review with confidence because you know about any deficiencies and have an EVMS action plan in place to address them. You can demonstrate you are committed to maintaining a quality EVMS.
Features of a Mock EVMS Compliance Review:
- Thorough assessment of your EVMS, how it has been implemented, data quality, and project personnel EVM proficiency levels
- Ability to closely simulate a government customer review because many of our consultants are former government EVMS review directors or prime contractor senior managers with over 30 years of project management and EVMS experience.
- Quality, in-depth deliverables that fully document findings and provide specific recommendations for improvements.
- Interviews and one-on-one mentoring.
Contact Us Today
Learn More About Consulting for an EVMS Compliance Review: (714) 685-1730