DOE EVMS Videos: Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Acquisition and Project Management (OAPM) Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) Training Video Snippets
As part of DOE OAPM’s continuing efforts to further improve communication and instruction among DOE and its Earned Value Management contractors, regarding EVMS requirements, OAPM contracted with H&A to develop EVMS training videos to reside, and to be available as DOE EVMS training resources, on the Energy Facility Contractors Group (EFCOG) website. These short EVM videos, referred to as snippets, are automated EVMS educational subject matter overviews, available 24/7, for DOE EVMS contractors and DOE EVMS project managers. The DOE EVMS Snippets video library currently contains 34 separate Earned Value Management Systems topics, each averaging 10 to 20 minutes in length.
These DOE EVMS training snippets are segmented within these Earned Value training groups:
- DOE EVMS Reviews, including topics such as EVMS Review Intent, Review Format, EIA-748 compliance and EVM contracts;
- DOE EVMS Reports -- Contract Performance Report (CPR), Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR), Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR);
- DOE EVMS Scheduling (Baseline/Schedule Health), including GAO Schedule Assessment Guide and Planning & Scheduling Excellence Guide (PASEG) [NDIA PASEG link];
- EVMS Surveillance, including EVMS Surveillance Output, DOE Guide 413.3-10A, DOE Order 413.3B;
- Project Assessment & Reporting System (PARS II Analysis);
- And, advanced EVMS topics, such as Over Target Baseline (OTB) and Over Target Schedule (OTS) Implementation, Management Reserve & Schedule Contingency, Authorized Unpriced Work (AUW), Baseline Control, PARS II EVMS Analysis Reports, and Predictive Analysis.
The snippets are available internally on DOE’s PowerPedia, PARS II and publicly on the Energy Facility Contractors Group (EFCOG) website: http://efcog.org/project-delivery/project-controls-subgroup/earned-value-management-task-group/
Back to Previous Page