This workshop is intended for individuals who already have working knowledge and practical field experience in earned value management (EVM). It provides the project management practitioner with new insight, methods, and approaches in assessing the technical, schedule, and cost health of a project which results in better decision making. The course includes a summary of performance measurement data elements and types of reporting, performance indices and trend information, and how to integrate technical, schedule, and performance measurement data for forecasting the schedule and cost outcome of the project. Extensive case studies and exercises are used to demonstrate and reinforce the workshop’s concepts.
- EVM Abbreviations
- EVMS Glossary of Terms: Reference list of common EVM acronyms and EVM abbreviations
- Humphreys & Associates EVMS Workshop Reference Materials
- US Government EVMS related regulation, policy, reporting, and other reference documents for H&A’s EVMS workshops.
- CAM Mentoring as Part of Integrated Baseline Review
- CAM Mentoring as Part of Integrated Baseline Review Humphreys & Associates one-on-one control account manager (CAM) mentoring and mock interview sessions prepare CAMs and other project personnel for a customer review. H&A consultants use standard questionnaires and assessment methodologies ...
- Personalized EVMS Mentoring to Ensure Your Success
- Personalized EVMS Mentoring to Ensure Your Success The H&A consultants initially conduct the session as if they were a government customer. If a CAM is unable to undergo a thorough interview, then the session evolves from a review into ...
Back to Previous Page