Step 2: EVMS Requirements and Gap Analysis
An EVMS Requirements Analysis or Gap Analysis is a critical first step to fully understand the current capability of a project control system. Whether you have an existing EVMS in place or not, H&A's EVMS experts will assess your current processes and procedures against the 32 guidelines in the EIA-748 Standard for Earned Value Management Systems taking into account your desired end state and current or impending contractual requirements.
Custom, Hands-On Approach for Greatest Success
Humphreys & Associates will evaluate the systems, processes, procedures, practices, performance measures, and reports currently in place. This enables us to gain an understanding of the approach, methods, and techniques your organization uses to manage projects as well as your customer expectations. We will also conduct interviews to determine the organization's background and experience levels. This enables us to gather additional information about how your systems are used and applied on a day-to-day basis. Using the fact-based information we gather, we will identify the system gaps and recommend the most effective approach to address them.
How Your Organization Will Benefit from an EVMS Requirements or Gap Analysis:
- Gain independent fact-based information so you can make informed decisions about how to address the system gaps
- Enables you to develop a plan that fits your environment as well as time, resource, or budget constraints
- Identify actions that will provide the greatest return on investment
Several Key Features of H&A’s EVMS Requirements or Gap Analysis:
- In-depth analysis of EVMS or project control system capability and how it has been implemented on one or more projects
- Clear and specific recommendations to enhance or implement a cost effective and efficient EVMS tailored to your business environment
- Enhancement or implementation plan to help you to quickly move forward
Contact Us Today
Learn More About Consulting for EVMS Requirements or Gap Analysis: (714) 685-1730