Step 1: EVMS Proposal Support from Humphreys & Associates
Humphreys & Associates can help you develop a fully responsive and concise response to EVMS solicitation clauses and program management plan requirements. These clauses and requirements are more frequently appearing in requests for proposals from the various government agencies such the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Health and Human Services (HHS) in addition to the more traditional government customers that have required EVM systems for years such as the DoD, DOE, and NASA.
For companies well versed in EVM, H&A can offer a range of EVMS proposal support services to assist in developing the proposal integrated master schedule and cost estimate. We can also assist with the proposal content for the proposal program management plan.
For companies new to EVM, we can help you produce the EVM System Description document and the EVMS Implementation Plan that must be submitted with your proposal. As part of this process, we will assess your current process and procedures against the 32 guidelines in the ANSI/EIA-748 Standard for Earned Value Management Systems. Our consultants will work with you to assure the proper integration of the customer's technical, schedule, and cost requirements.
EVMS Proposal Support May Benefit Your Company in the Following Ways:
- Eliminates guess work about what to include to satisfy EVMS requirements
- Increases the confidence level to win the business
- Provides the foundation to implement an ANSI/EIA-748 compliant control system once the contract is awarded
- Assures proper integration of technical, schedule, and cost requirements for a fully compliant proposal
Several Features of H&A Proposal Support:
- Expert assistance in developing the required content for the proposal
- Clear understanding of what is required to implement an EVMS
- Action plan to enable you to quickly move forward at contract award
Contact Us Today
Learn More About Consulting for Proposal Support: (714) 685-1730
Back to Previous Page